Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Crazy Eights!

8 things to look forward to:
1. Heaven!!
2. Spending time with Braeleigh in the summer
3. Learning new things
4. Buying a house of our own
5. Paying off debt..yucko!
6. My husband and my daughter's many accomplishments
7. getting involved in church
8. my trip to see my Aunt Laurie
8 things I did yesterday:
1. Devotional, "A 30 Day Walk With God in the Psalms"
2. Wii Fit
3. Signed Braeleigh up for dance class starting this Monday :)
4. Dusted with my swiffer(love this thing)
5. Went to the Kroger's for a lil grocery shopping
6. Watched Brae swim in her new glamarous "plastic pool"...it is anything but glamourous, but she loves it.
7. Cooked Venison Spaghetti
8. Saw Jordan make a caterpillar out of styrofoam balls.(it was cute)
8 things I wish I could do:
1. Go on a family vacation TODAY
2. Win the lottery
3. Work out EVERYDAY
4. Enjoy swimsuit shopping...yucko!
5. Be a better housekeeper(I'm with you on this one Hil)
6. Be a stay at home mommy
7. be automatically tan even in winter
8. See into the future
8 shows I watch:
1. Anything Food Network Channel has on
2. First 48
3. I USE to watch Jon and Kate plus 8...but that is OUT now
4. Bachelorette
5. For some reason the Ranger's are on EVERY SINGLE DAY...so I have no choice
6. Anything on the Hallmark channel
7. Good Morning Texas(in the summer)
8. One Tree Hill
People to tag:(Well I don't know many people who Blog sooo...)
1. Carrie
2. Alicean
3. Candi
4. Missy

No comments: