Yes, you can all call me the Blog stranger, BUT that ends starting today! I have 10 weeks of freedom and stress-free living so I will pick back up with our blog! This is the first summer I have ever spent with Braeleigh. We are both so excited we can hardly stand it.
Summer will include:
1. Lots of mommy and daughter time
2. Tons of swimming
3. Trips to the library
4. Several trips to Daddy's work to bring him lunch.
5. Hopefully playdates with Brady Boozer, Leah, Brooke, and the rest of Braeleigh's 5,000 cousins(ok a lil stretch :))
6. Time to relax and catch up with old and new friends.
7. No dishes left in the sink for more than one meal...that's the plan, we shall see!
8. Catch up on organizing and being a better house wife
9. Homeade meals(my husband will not want me to go back to school)
10. Fun adventures to the zoo, aquarium, and circus!
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awwwh Honey!!! I know hs seems sooo long ago!! I miss you!! Hope all is well....tell Billy hi!!
Post a Comment